Tree + Shrub
Our tree & shrub care services are provided by highly trained Landscape professionals, Horticulturists, and Certified Arborists. We only recommend what you need and will explain why you need it.
Our Plant Health Care systems are built on “Integrated Pest Management” standards and industry best practices.
We will design the proper insect & disease visits based on our initial evaluation. The key to proper Plant Health Care starts with proper fertilization and a then healthy plant.
We provide Deep Root fertilization to keep your valuable trees and shrubs from decline or death. Tree & Shrub pruning is a vital service to keep your plants under control and from becoming a hazard to your home and landscape.
Tree + Shrub Service Description:
- Insect + Disease Control – Reducing the impact of pests on the health of your trees and shrubs.
- Deep Root Feeding – to encourage the establishment of young plants and prevent decline of older plants.
- Large Tree Trimming – Arborists will climb trees with rope and saddle, never with spikes.
- Shrub Pruning – Contour pruning to shape and size your shrubs to your landscape.
- Trunk Injections – these treatments preserve trees from loss by the Emerald Ash Borer, or treat trees that have limited root areas by using micro-nutrient treatments.
- Emerald Ash Borer – we can treat for this pest with soil or trunk injected insecticides.
- Plant Health Care Diagnostic Evaluations – Horticulturists trained to know what can go wrong and to make sound recommendations.
- Consulting – On site consultations available with a Horticulturist or Certified Arborist.