HTA Companies has the expertise to keep your property free of seasonal pests. We understand the importance of having a nicely designed and managed landscape and being able to enjoy it during the spring, summer, and fall. This includes keeping away the pesky mosquito, fleas, ticks, and perimeter pests who the inside of your home as much as you do.
Keeping these pests under control is a crucial part of a full-circle landscape program.
These bloodthirsty parasites are often the bane of enjoying the outdoors during the warm summer days. HTA Companies can help to eradicate these outdoor pests and allow you to get back to gardening, yardwork, or throwing a barbeque. We treat each job as if it were our yard by executing a planned treatment application.
Consumers should be aware that pest control businesses are legally required to obtain their consent before making a pesticide application and must provide the following information.
- The name of the applicator that performed the service.
- The time and date the application was made.
- A description of the target pest to be controlled.
- A list of pesticides that were applied, including the common name of the active ingredient(s).
- A list of precautionary warnings or reentry restrictions that may appear on the label of the pesticide that was applied.
- Specific information about the risks and benefits of pesticides.